VENTURELITE® 2025 is an aluminium honeycomb panel faced with an aluminium treadplate sheet. The panel is light weight and non-combustible.Strain-hardened hexagonal cell aluminium honeycomb has optimum mechanical properties and is able to carry shear loads at much lower weight than foams or other core types.
VENTURELITE® 2025 has been designed for general purpose industrial and marine applications where a light weight treadplate surface is required.
• Meets IMO Res.A.653(16) Surface Spread of Flame test
• Meets ISO 1182 requirements, for Non-Combustibility of aluminium honeycomb core
• Aluminium honeycomb core meets the requirements of AMS-C-7438 for salt fog anti-corrosion performance
VENTURELITE® 2025 can be easily cut and drilled with standard tools, such as circular saws, routers etc. Negative rake blades are recommended for circular saws. Caution should be taken in case of aluminium burrs on cut edges. Face sheets must be kept clean and free from any oil or grease before painting or bonding.
Components and complete interiors can be fabricated using VENTURELITE® Profiles & Assembly Accessories, cutters and polyurethane paste adhesives.
• Low weight
• High stiffness
• Easy to fabricate
• Treadplate and mill finish aluminium face sheets are 5000 series alloy, for maximum strength and anti-corrosion performance
• Panels can be produced with different aluminium treadplate thicknesses including 1.6/2.7mm; 2.0/3.1mm; and 3.0/4.1mm
• Aluminium back face sheets are available in a range of thicknesses including 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.8mm and 1mm. 0.5mm is the standard thickness
• 6.35mm cell size
• Wide selection of VENTURELITE® Profiles & Assembly Accessories are available